NowDoctor Terms & Conditions
NowDoctor Private Limited (“NowDoctor” or “us” or “we” or “Company”, which also includes its affiliates) is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.nowdoctor.com and the mobile application – the NowDoctor App (together, “Website”). NowDoctor owns and operates the services provided through the Website as well as the software and applications.
1. NATURE AND APPLICABILITY OF TERMS
We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the Agreement for any reason and at any time. You should read the Agreement at regular intervals. Your use of the Website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement so modified.
You acknowledge that you will be bound by this Agreement for utilising any of the Services offered by us. If you do not agree with any part of the Agreement, please do not use the Website or utilise any Services.
If you wish to view NowDoctor’s full set of Terms, please feel free to contact [x]. Your access to use of the Website and the services will be solely at the discretion of NowDoctor.
2. CONDITIONS OF USE
You must be 18 years of age or older to register, use the Services, or visit or use the Website in any manner. By registering, visiting and using the Website or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to NowDoctor that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Website and the Services available through the Website, and agree to and abide by this Agreement.
3.1 NowDoctor is not involved in providing any healthcare or medical advice or diagnosis and hence is not responsible for any outcome between you and the Practitioner you interact with, pursuant to any interactions on the Website. If you decide to engage with a Practitioner to provide medical services to you, you do so at your own risk. The results of any search you perform on the Website for Practitioners should not be construed as an endorsement by NowDoctor of any such particular Practitioner. NowDoctor shall not be responsible for any breach of service or service deficiency by any Practitioner. We cannot assure nor guarantee the ability or intent of the Practitioner(s) to fulfill their obligations towards you. We advise you to perform your own investigation prior to selecting a Practitioner.
3.2 NowDoctor shall not be liable for any loss, harm or injury of any kind whatsoever that a user may suffer as a result of use of any medical advice or service from any of the Practitioner(s) listed on NowDoctor. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, NowDoctor will not be liable for:
- Any wrong medication or treatment quality being given by the Practitioner(s), or any medical negligence on part of the Practitioner(s)
- Any type of inconvenience suffered by the User due to a failure on the part of the Practitioner to provide agreed services or to make himself/herself available at the appointed time, no show by the Practitioner, inappropriate treatment, or similar difficulties;
- Any misconduct or inappropriate behaviour by the Practitioner or the Practitioner’s staff;
- Any cancellation or rescheduling of booked appointment or any variance in the fees charged;
- Any medical eventualities that might occur subsequent to using the services of a Practitioner, whom the User has selected on the basis of the information available on the Website or with whom the User has booked an appointment through the Website.
3.3 NowDoctor shall not be liable for any loss, harm or injury of any kind whatsoever that a user may suffer as a result of any delay, deficiency, failure or disruption in provision of services by NowDoctor as a result of any natural disasters, fire, riots, civil disturbances, actions of governments, internet failures or disruptions, or any other situation or cause for which NowDoctor is neither responsible for nor in NowDoctor’s control.
4. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
The provision of services by NowDoctor is governed by the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles. All disputes, differences and / or claims between a user and NowDoctor are to be resolved by arbitration under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, to be conducted in Bangalore, India.
5. CONTACT INFORMATION; GREIVANCE OFFICER
If a user has any questions concerning NowDoctor, the Website, this Agreement, the Services, or anything related to any of the foregoing, NowDoctor customer support can be reached at the following email address: [x] or via the contact information available from the following hyperlink: [x].