NOWDOCTOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NowDoctor Private Limited (“NowDoctor” or “us” or “we” or “Company”, which also includes its affiliates) is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.nowdoctor.com and the mobile application – the NowDoctor App (together, “Website”). NowDoctor owns and operates the services provided through the Website and App as well as the software and applications.
1. APPLICABILITY OF TERMS
1.4 We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the Agreement for any reason and at any time. You should read the Agreement at regular intervals. Your use of the Website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement so modified.
1.5 You acknowledge that you will be bound by this Agreement for utilising any of the App and Services offered by us. If you do not agree with any part of the Agreement, please do not use the Website, App or utilise any Services.
2. CONSENT AND AGE
2.1 You must be 18 years of age or older to register, use the App, or visit or use the Website in any manner. By registering, visiting and using the Website or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to NowDoctor that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Website, App and the Services and agree to and abide by this Agreement.
2.2 You hereby give your consent as an adult to decide to seek medical treatment via the Nowdoctor App and that you are competent to give this consent.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
3.1 NowDoctor shall not be liable for any loss, harm or injury of any kind whatsoever that a user may suffer as a result of use of any medical advice or service from any of the Practitioner(s) listed on NowDoctor. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, NowDoctor will not be liable for:
· Any wrong medication or treatment quality being given by the Practitioner(s), or any medical negligence on part of the Practitioner(s)
· Any type of inconvenience suffered by the User due to a failure on the part of the Practitioner to provide agreed services or to make himself/herself available at the appointed time, no show by the Practitioner, inappropriate treatment, or similar difficulties;
· Any misconduct or inappropriate behaviour by the Practitioner or the Practitioner’s staff;
· Any cancellation or rescheduling of booked appointment or any variance in the fees charged;
· Any medical eventualities that might occur subsequent to using the services of a Practitioner, whom the User has selected on the basis of the information available on the Website or with whom the User has booked an appointment through the Website.
3.2 NowDoctor shall not be liable for any loss, harm or injury of any kind whatsoever that a user may suffer as a result of any delay, deficiency, failure or disruption in provision of services by NowDoctor as a result of any natural disasters, fire, riots, civil disturbances, actions of governments, internet failures or disruptions, or any other situation or cause for which NowDoctor is neither responsible for nor in NowDoctor’s control.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1 Nowdoctor operates subject to The Personal Data Protection Amendment Act 2020 of Singapore which sets standards as to the collection, use, disclosure, access, protection, retention and transfer of personal data to which all organisations have to adhere to.
4.2 Nowdoctor will protect all patients data and take security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access.
5. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
5.1 The provision of services by NowDoctor is governed by the laws of Singapore.
5.2 All disputes, differences and / or claims between a user and NowDoctor are to be resolved by arbitration.
6. IF YOU NEED HELP
6.1 If a user has any questions concerning NowDoctor, the Website, the App, this Agreement, the Services, or anything related to any of the foregoing, NowDoctor customer support can be reached at the following email address: shiuyi”nowdoctor.com or via the whats app hyperlink on the website or via the HELP button on the App.